Terms & Conditions
Prior Agreement Conditions
Prior to work being undertaken by Inceva Co Ltd, we require assurances from our customers that:
• The customer has not employed the services of any Search Engine Optimization Company other than Inceva Co to work on their website promotion.
• The customer has not employed the services of any Submission Company during the same period of Inceva Co providing their search engine optimization services.
• The customer has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages to their website whilst advertising online with Inceva Co.
• The customer has not requested or exchanged links with any link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s search engine ranking with Google.
Definition of results
“A Top 10 ranking” or “First Page Ranking” means that your selected search term or key phrase will be placed in the first 10 results on Google.co.th within 10 -20 weeks of the optimization techniques being uploaded to the customer’s website. Although Google’s results are displayed on other search engines e.g. AOL, Yahoo etc, the work that is carried out by Inceva Co is solely aimed at increasing visibility and boosting search engine ranking on Google.
Inceva Co stress that it is not possible to give any guarantees for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the search engine optimization campaign. Advertising online is an unpredictable market place and Inceva Co Ltd can give no guaranteed positioning.
The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise) whilst advertising online with Inceva Co.
When advertising online with Inceva Co, in cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons of search engine optimization, Inceva Co may request the customer to change their hosting provider whilst using our internet marketing search engine optimization techniques.
3rd Party Fees
Where Search Engines require subscriptions in order to be registered these costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise stated in writing in the agreement or is published as part of the search engine optimization campaign purchased.
Where registration fees are required for your online advertising, Inceva Co will register the customers URL with the directories used by the major search engines.
The customer will be responsible for these fees unless stated in writing in the agreement or is published as part of the Search engine promotion package that has been purchased by Inceva Co.
Access to customer website
The Customer must grant the authority to submit the Web Site pages being promoted to Search Engines and directories.
We must have the ability to optimize the structure and content of your web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. Inceva Co will work directly with you in order to Maintain the original look and feel of your website.
The customer must provide Inceva Co with log-in information (FTP username and password) to allow us to gain access to your website. Inceva Co will maintain confidentiality of log-in information. You must inform your webmaster or anyone else who has access to the Web site that Inceva Co are performing Search engine optimization services on your site.
If your pages are light in content (less than about 150 visible words per page), you have the option to provide additional relevant content for the purpose of enhancing search engine ranking. You must inform us of any changes made to your website throughout your search engine optimization campaign. Changes made whilst Inceva Co are optimizing your site may result in the Cancellation the contract as this may cause negative effects to the optimization campaign.
The customer must allow implementation of all search engine optimization strategies on their website in order for our online advertising campaign to be a success.
Rights of the company
Inceva Co Ltd reserves the right to cancel the contract agreement with immediate effect if it believes the material or the Web Site to be obscene, unfair, untrue or otherwise unworthy of inclusion on the internet. The discretion of Inceva Co Ltd in this respect will be absolute.
Warranties and Indemnity
The customer must guarantee Inceva Co at all times that the material included in the Web Site:
• Is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
• Is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision or statute.
• Is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force-from time to time in relation to Advertising of Goods or Services.
• Contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment) Regulations 2000.
• Is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision or statute.
• Does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of Consumer Protection Act.
Termination for breach, insolvency or frustration
Either party may provide written notice to the other to terminate this agreement immediately if one of the following events occurs:
• Either party goes into liquidation or makes any arrangement or composition with its creditors or is otherwise unable to pay its debts within the meaning of Section 123 Insolvency Act 1986.
• Either party’s ability to carry out its obligations under this agreement is prevented or substantially interfered with for any reason for a period in excess of three months (whether or not within the control of such party) including without limitation by reason of any regular law decree or any act of state or any other action of a government.
Payment of Monies
Inceva Co does not offer credit terms, all payments are to be paid within 5 days of the invoice date. In the case of a monthly payment plan for search engine optimization, all payments are to be made on or as near to the 1st of each month. A 3% interest charge of the outstanding amount will be billed to the customer for every 7 days that payment is delayed.
If no payment is received for the search engine optimization campaign within 30 days, Inceva Co reserve the right to retract the work they have done from the customer within that month. On cancellation of any contract the client is to give a minimum of 1 calendar months written notice to Inceva Co with full and final payment being 1 months payment to settle the agreement in full.
Loss of Service
Inceva Co accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other customers, failure of any externally managed equipment or Communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond Inceva Co’s control.
Refunds Inceva Co Limited do not offer clients a refund of monies paid at any time. Should you have a credit balance with Inceva Co Ltd we you can purchase links to the value of the outstanding credit.